[cryptome] Re: How reliable is this new Detekt?

  • From: In Harms Way <11414150173@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:39:37 +0300

Thanks, good idea.
Since as John pointed out the search of the tool goes into the last
corners of your system, we would need to look at the code to see if it
also harvests and/or sends something. The idea to install "security
tools" which actually are spyware has been implemented already. If
detekt is one of them needs to be checked.

IHW

--
We have nothing to hide, but something to protect:
LIBERTY, PRIVACY & FREEDOM