[cryptome] Re: How reliable is this new Detekt?

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 12:12:26 +0000

On 23/11/14 02:12, coderman wrote:

Sartre's waiter is...dumbstruck...:-).
On 11/22/14, John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Spies are our goppledangers, our little eyes of saints which
we pretend are not our phantasms of imminent auto-consumption
by ourselves' desire to be god (Sartre et al).

the joke's on John,
   as one future semantic understanding mega machine mind
    to be applied to the corpus of JYA's insightful rants, reifies unto itself
     the most abominable of self-awareness adjoined exponential power growth...

Skynet, sprang forth from that which begged the question:
  Which is JYAs brilliance? and which is just absurd? [0]
    :P

0. on semantic understanding of JYA
  i have a theorem that a semantic understanding machine mind
sufficient to solve this quandary above, would also be able to pick
the best answer to the question: attempted murder - many scenes, but
only two crows. teach it to pick the crows...