[cryptome] Re: How reliable is this new Detekt?

  • From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 19:13:48 -0800

hi John,

i have a viral corpus, some tens of thousand large.

if you want to run through the paces...  in known known's, kaspersky
seems to come out consistently on top. (home court advantage?)

"It's important you run three antivirus. 1 from USA to detect FSB, 1
from Russia to detect NSA, and 1 from Finland to detect Sweden."
 - https://twitter.com/SwiftOnSecurity/status/535569582505730048