[cryptome] Re: How reliable is this new Detekt?

  • From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 18:12:53 -0800

On 11/22/14, John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Spies are our goppledangers, our little eyes of saints which
> we pretend are not our phantasms of imminent auto-consumption
> by ourselves' desire to be god (Sartre et al).

the joke's on John,
  as one future semantic understanding mega machine mind
   to be applied to the corpus of JYA's insightful rants, reifies unto itself
    the most abominable of self-awareness adjoined exponential power growth...

Skynet, sprang forth from that which begged the question:
 Which is JYAs brilliance? and which is just absurd? [0]
   :P

0. on semantic understanding of JYA
 i have a theorem that a semantic understanding machine mind
sufficient to solve this quandary above, would also be able to pick
the best answer to the question: attempted murder - many scenes, but
only two crows. teach it to pick the crows...