[cryptome] Re: How reliable is this new Detekt?

  • From: John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 10:42:00 -0500

Not likely humans will get over offense at being spied on,
derived from days of being hunted as food, then that religified
as god's eye on sinners, leading to self-spying under guise of
morality and ethics, and the all time favorite, spying on neighbors
and spreading gossip real and imaginary, mostly the latter to hide
one's own misbehavior, and the business of psycholanalysis
in which grievous sins and laughable guilt-trippings were charge
$100 an hour to institutionalize.

Spies are our goppledangers, our little eyes of saints which
we pretend are not our phantasms of imminent auto-consumption
by ourselves' desire to be god (Sartre et al).

Comedy, the religion of auto-ridicule, there we go but for the
grace of Yahweh (maybe the greatest Jewish joke ever), assures
our lust for immortality (greatest God joke), will for all eternity
(what in hell is that but other people-eaters) whistleblows against
the dark: the hyenas are coming (aka gods own out to vanquish
our intent to cannibalize our rulers).

Today, maybe forever (what in heaven is that), comsec, compusec,
opsec, sexsec, thrive under beneficence of natsec's devil and
god in one grand pantoptic for which we tithe grudgingly, most
of us, the few who escape the protection racket make its
inescapable tools. Their judgment day is nigh, send tithe to
guarantee the hot coals of perdition.