[cryptome] German Inquiry into 5 I's

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 18:01:45 +0000

see url:
http://www.bundestag.de/blob/284528/a89d6006f28900c4f46e56f5e0807ddf/einsetzungsantrag_englisch-docx-data.pdf

or tiny url: *http://tinyurl.com/nvd4aky*

Very comprehensive set of questions...It will be interesting to see the outcome of their enquiries...especially those regarding the security and intelligence services circumventing the individual laws of the nation states concerned. This has always been denied by the NSA, GCHQ and the others, of course. 5 I's always operates within the law of each country. After all human rights, privacy and security of the individual are of paramount importance...and come far above the rights of any individual state to enquire, covertly or overtly... :-).