Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:24:01 +0200

That was Pulsion. Pretty sure the ones I've edited of you playing Pulsion
are correct.

Not sure if you can recall your match with Khan. Khan, perhaps you could
help out as well. Can you remember which mech you used during your match
with OGRS? I have match between Twinzam (red and blue, tunnels underground
using a psycho crusher-esque move) and the alt version of Dixen (dark
colour). Was that your match by any chance?

Also seems I didn't record the Winners Finals :( Must have thought I hit
the record button when I actually didn't...