RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 09:02:33 +0000

lol

that would be a good laugh. pld don't do dmg it will take longer, wait till I
get my monk up to sractch

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:59:34 +0200
Subject: RE: hi
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Come back Lb, lets run wp just as tanks :D
On 27 Feb 2014 10:50, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

do more dps and we'll be fine.

do less dps and we suffer.

you suck tsek

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:47:51 +0000

You were playing a pld, right?

Why were you OOM when you have a skill that restores mp? Hell, if you’d done
nothing else but spam the mp restore combo and flash,
 we’d probably have been fine.

You kept trying to out-DPS people with your tank…

It becomes really hard to fire off spells when I’m being hit. Smn has instant
spells, but they’re for single targets. How were we
 supposed to burn down groups when you’re not holding enmity?

I can’t believe how piss easy places like Qarn are. I’ve run it more than once
with people who were doing it for the first time.
 Got through no problem.

BTW, are you really saying that a SMN has bad DPS? LOL.

Against single targets, the monk can beat me if he’s able to keep up his
attacking (depends on the tank).

Against 3-4 targets, the blm is probably top. Smn is second. Against 4+
targets, smn is top.

Aaargh! Why am I bothering? Remember how ilit tried to get you to read those
tanking guides? Sigh.

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:20:25 +0200

From: theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big slash on capped ADSL prices at Axxess.

30GB for R123 is more than fair !

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/adsl/97679-the-big-capped-adsl-price-drop.html

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Nah the problem was LB telling is the problem is we dont DPS fast enough...

Problem: Tank loses aggro, we wipe.

Solution: DPS harder!

From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 07:56:14 +0000

Ah, we didn’t know what we were doing at the time. I now realise that it’s my
job as a DPS to make sure that I don’t pull enmity, even if that means standing
 around doing nothing for a bit.

Both Paas and I used to pull enmity off you all the time – usually from 3 or 4
guys at once. I mean, I can understand the healer doing that, but DPS? Sigh.

Anyways, it was our fault for expecting you to know what enmity was.

From:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 07:50:05 +0000

That’s because you couldn’t hold enmity, especially against AoE attacks on
packs.

From:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 07:35:01 +0000

Why do people bother to make guide videos that are longer than the dungeon run
itself?

I google ‘darkhold tanking guide’ and I get 2 vids – one is 70+min and the
other is 50+min.

Really? I’d rather just go into the dungeon then and waste an hour figuring out
what I was supposed to do. I suppose the healer might not be impressed with
that attitude
 though.

Lol, got WP in the roulette and a shiney new tank. It was strange taking each
pack on their own, rather than speed running.

Anyhoo, tank is now 48, so I can see about running primals HM this weekend.

Oh, still need to get off my ass and do Garuda EX. Especially since I’m ranged,
it’s not like it should be a hard fight.

From:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx