RE: Khan's intervention

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 15:27:23 +0000

@ nick will try tonight.

Been playing ds and i beat capre demon woooooop. he not so bad. he got me good
about 10 times but thats coz i was a lemming and kept rushing him from the
start. waiting then rushing in is the best. got my axe imbued with fire and
just game him a PK.

@zombie , that article was well written. I understand where he is coming from.
its just a shame ttt2 didnt take off as it did and in the old days.

Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 16:30:14 +0200
Subject: Re: Khan's intervention
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yup, downloaded the update and also got all the campaigns :) Also bought the
three DLC characters. I finally have Lisa Lisa! *lol* Can't remember that other
character's name but he seems like a lot of fun to play. Old Joseph has some
interesting tools as well. Lisa Lisa has very nice rushdown/mixup options :)
She takes a bit of getting used to though :P

Been playing the hell out of the campaign mode. Want to try and get as many
costumes as possible but it seems you don't always get a costume after
defeating a boss :(
Other than that, it's training mode and arcade mode for me.

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@LB and Heilong
You guys download the Jojo's update data yesterday?

It's supposed to have the next campaign set, but when I downloaded, I got all
of them.
You guys be playing the campaign mode at all? Sap?

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 10:31 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Damn that article is pretty funny.He says he knew tekken inside out, but then
he gets bodied by Ogres low,low,mid Baek kicks haha.

On 15 May 2014 04:23, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ran across an old post from the blog of Rowan aka
Zolmasterhttp://geekink.co.za/2012/09/19/enter-the-tekken-my-passion-for-fighting-games/

http://geekink.co.za/2012/10/20/enter-the-tekken-my-passion-for-fighting-games-part-2/

@GRS, once you get you rdriver's , you need to put a sticker like this on your
car

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 11:13 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*LOL* Of course :P
Will hook you up with the cash on Sat :) Will bring my PS2 along as well :)
Thanks again bro!

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 10:49 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

No

You pay for ps2 first...freeloader.
On 14 May 2014 22:43, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Definitely did not know about these guys. When I have some extra cash handy,
I'm going to indulge in some retro goodness :) I'd love to get my hands on a
Saturn and a Genesis :P Really awesome find bra!

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 7:58 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Guys who knows about this place?

http://www.thegamingsource.co.za

They have some cool retro consoles and games like the sega dreamcast

and Saturn, even the bloody Master system II

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 7:22 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I saw this coming :)

> Erena, and Decapre look very interesting to me.

> On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 6:34 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> RIP Akuma

>>> Oshino: “Yo!”

>>> Tokido: “Oh! If it isn’t Oshino!”

>>> Oshino: “Is it me or is the number of Akumas extremely low this time

>>> around?”

>>> Tokido: “Ultra seems pretty rough for him. He’s a bad Evil Ryu.”

>>> Oshino: ”He can’t do okizeme anymore. Dan is stronger than him at this

>>> level.”