Re: Khan's intervention

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 21:06:48 +0200

Kinda.  The time I should be spending on dev work I end up spending on
support because noone else in the team has the skills to find and fix
problems, so I have to do most of my dev work after hours.  There's
actually enough time to do all the work, but not if I have to spend 8 hours
a day fixing other problems.