RE: Khan's intervention

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 07:19:49 +0000

tekken is life tsek.

I will choose the mystery tournament game for the 5v5.

so much hype will ensue.

Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 08:59:39 +0200
Subject: Re: Khan's intervention
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Every game was put to the side... cos Tekken :/
On 06 May 2014 8:58 AM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

LOL, whatever.
We were on such a sideline anyway.
HS got the TO to move us DURING OUR FINALS because he wanted to use a specific
screen.
No-one but the KOF guys cared about KOF.

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 8:45 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

no there are no records of nick beating dmfu360. Let the record show he did
lose to dmfu360.

if theres a mystery tournament then id have to change my list and exclude SAP.

Zombie - sf mvc

 Lumi - 3d sf mvc bb
Manase - 3d sf mvc kof
Richard - 3d kof and hype
Nick - sf Injustice

Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 08:41:49 +0200
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Salty runback between you and dMfU! :D
On 06 May 2014 8:41 AM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's been said that Ennohex also occasionally dabbles in a game of KOF.
On 6 May 2014 06:30, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i believe all rounders are required for this event. Having a team that is
equally on par with the jhb group. Bearing in mind that there will be 3d games
also, my list would consist of:

SAP - 3d sf

Lumi - 3d sf mvc bb
Manase - 3d sf mvc kof
Richard - 3d kof and hype
Nick - sf Injustice

Thats a fair group

Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 00:23:12 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Most valuable crowd monster goes to Salie.

And he can be at the bottom of the AE volcano.

On 6 May 2014 00:20, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That team is based solely on the games in that list.

On 6 May 2014 00:19, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Those are good choices for games.My vote for 5th game is 3s

Here is my list for CPT Dream team in no order.

LBSAPLumi KK
Manase

On 6 May 2014 00:05, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ragna's game choices:
MvC3

SF4

KOF

BBCP(ofcourse :p)
5th game could be anything, maybe something cool like JoJo's :p
On 05 May 2014 10:57 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

CT vs JHB, 5v5 multi-game exhibition. We still need to reach consensus on the
games to be played. Seems like the JHB team is mostly sorted, so all that is
still required is a date for the exhibition and the assembly of the CT team :)

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:47 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What's happening with this 5v5 thing?

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha, I'm trying to hype him up for it I'm sure he'll participate though :D

On 05 May 2014 10:37 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's awesome news bro :) Tell Ragna he MUST participate in the 5v5! *lol*

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:32 PM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just an update regarding guys confirming on coming down.
Ecco and myself are definitely in, Ragna says he definitely wants to come even
if he doesn't participate in the 5v5 but just has to check on dates. Makomba is
still getting back to me and dMfU is in but has no money for the flight, but we
can make a plan for him so he should definitely be there as well :)

On 05 May 2014 10:29 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*LOL* You'll change your mind once you see Lisa Lisa :P
I like Jonathan Joestar's character design because he reminds me of Kenshiro
from Hokuto no Ken :)

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:15 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

that picture is so perfectly suited to jojos.
I strongly disapprove of the character designs in that game!

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm playing that chick :)
@Nic, I just want Lisa Lisa :(

On that note, I got JoJo's. My reaction after spending 20 mins in training mode
experimenting with the 'rapid cancel' combo system:

It's almost criminal how addictive this game is *lol* Chaos Code and JoJo's
will keep me busy for some time to come :) Guess I'll have to put my backlog on
hold yet again :P

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 8:46 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It looks like healing can be cancel at certain spots for safety so

besides you need to set up your healing anyway.

Hugo needs super and the right range in order to punish healing, he

get's murdered with footsies by 'Erena' anyway.

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 6:38 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 13:00

> she aint gettin no free heals against hugo.

>> Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 18:21:54 +0200

>> Subject: Re: Khan's intervention

>> From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx

>> To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> I see why. lol

>> Elena is looking solid, I also noticed that her healing Ultra heals

>> less HP than before.

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrXSAjOXuUQ

>> On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> > Japanese players comments on Hugo are depressing:

>> > Kazunoko: "When a Hugo challenges me, my first thought is choosing by

>> > mistake?"

>> > Reiketsu: "Umehara-san's Hugo repeatedly lost to my Izuna loop and still

>> > continued with smile. His love of Hugo knows no bounds. I'm terribly

>> > sorry

>> > for doing this."

>> > Desora: "They should charge only 50 yen for playing Hugo."

>> //www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc

GIF image