RE: Khan's intervention

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 20:06:26 +0000

tsek sap.

Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 22:03:16 +0200
Subject: Re: Khan's intervention
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree, he does. I hope LB is trolling all of us with this "I don't want to
fail" nonsense because if he isn't and he's actually being serious, I am
disappoint.

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 6:16 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Joking aside I really think LB has the best across the board familiarity with
the games in question.
LB ~ Don't forget that you'll have 4 other killers backing you up.That's the
beauty of a team battle.

On 13 May 2014 17:54, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

cant participate in 5v5

too much pressure.