Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 16:43:29 +0200

Yes.  It's a staple technique for advanced combos.  In Millia's case, it's
something she needs for basically all her midscreen combos.

My current technique off a jump dust is j.D 9~6.  It's a bit of an awkward
motion because you have to return the stick to neutral during the j.D,
otherwise you just get a regular jc.

Here's some info on Jumping and teching:
http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Movement_%28GGXRD%29#Air_Movement