Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 14:59:28 +0200

Nope. His pokes/flamingo mix up is nerfed to useless because Power Crush
just beats everything out of his FLA stance. He can do lows in FLA to
counter act Power Crush. But his lows in FLA is weak...also some Power
Crush is pretty fast...so it might beat his FLA lows anyways...that's why i
said Power Crush should all have the same frame or something...cos it's a
little unfair that some character have better Power Crush than
some...Lili's one launches and it's -12...Feng's is +frame on
block...Paul's too...

His combo has always been high damage. But in Tekken...combo doesn't mean
everything...if you can't land your launchers...your high damage combos
just goes to waste...