RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 08:17:06 +0000

I was a little freaked out when it all died. Luckily enough I managed to
salvage my saved game, but the re-installation is a massive time waste.

Also the console is crap. I mean the ‘~’ thing, not the ps3. Some of the easy
commands are fine, but all too often it doesn’t select stuff properly.

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 23:12:11 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx');>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>

You mean love? Lol
Sol is the people's choice from what I see.
On 14 Jan 2015 22:56, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir"
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

http://www.guiltygear.us/poll-result
Dat character hate.
On 14 Jan 2015 19:08, "richard moorcroft"
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx');>>
 wrote:

Goro = 3 hits you die
On Jan 14, 2015 6:57 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir"
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:
So excited.
Finally Quan sounds the badass I always knew him to be.

Mortal Kombat X - Kitana and Kung Lao Gameplay
Trailer<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx7JZrpZvO4>
________________________________
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.