RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:28:05 +0000

As soon as I’m done screwing around with Skyrim, finish ME2 and 3, The Witcher
2 and Last of Us, I’ll give it a go.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 07:18:30 +0000

Ah okay. I’m still way back when they meet Brook… got a lot to catch up.

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:28:15 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Oh, right.
Lazy dumbass then.

On 13 Jan 2015 17:12, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

i didnt say he was a scrub, i remember using the words lazy dumbass.

dumbass for failing to punish because he didnt map his buttons and then cry
about it
lazy for relying on button maps in the first place

________________________________

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:53:36 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Got quite a shock now.  Thought it was my cousin that was stabbed at PnP.
Turns out she was just a witness.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/3-stabbed-with-scissors-in-Cape-Town-supermarket-20150113

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

You could do odd stuff like that with most peoples dust launchers in Reloaded.

Dust gave the opponent a huge amount of untechable time on any hit during the
first X frames of the launch.  So if you touched the guy just before the X
frames ended you could land before the guy recovers and continue the combo
starting from the ground.

________________________________

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:14:13 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hahahaha... perfect.
He was the next character of interest anyway.
Thank Khan for that.
I'm still too busy to worry about him now, but definitly after I get back to
owning Paas' ass.  :P
Btw Paas, you make maniac difficulty Elphelt look like a joke.
I found some interesting stuff with Tempkin yesterday. Using his dust as the
last attack after launching with one, allows him to get to the ground fast
enough to score more hits.  Additionally, it seems that his opponent gets no
air recovery when hit by it.
That makes it pretty scary, on RC from air(after areal dust) you're looking at
a 50% damage combo total when he lands.  He recovers good meter too.

On 13 Jan 2015 16:04, "Wynand-Ben"
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Nick

Our local low tier hero!

SL is Slayer

________________________________

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:02:11 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I used to RC with my thumb over 3 buttons, I got used to the default layout
quickly.
Wait... by LB's+PRrog's... um... thinking.  Does it mean that anyone using
something other than the default config is a scrub?   Or worse, someone not
using the default controller even?
Lmao at that GG tier list.  Who is SL? I need to add them to my team.
C tier fo life!

________________________________

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.