[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 22:13:50 +0200

LOL, I got some weird shit to share with you guys...

I recently started playing Mother 3. Not sure if you guys are familiar with
the Mother series. Very cool and unique RPGs. One of these games was
released on the SNES as Earthbound.

Anyway, so in these games, you have different characters to name when you
first start out. These are usually family members, friends, etc that become
playable characters later in the game.

In Mother 3, the family is comprised of two brothers, a mother, father and
dog. I named the mother Mary, and the father George.

I recently downloaded a complete NES romset that I was going through
tonight, just to see if there was something cool to play. I found an
Earthbound rom in the list and decided to check it out as I wasn't aware of
any Earthbound/Mother games for NES.

So it starts out similarly to the SNES game. Name four characters: A boy, a
girl (brother and sister) and two other boys. I name all of them and a text
intro follows. I'm reading through this text intro, which mentions this
young married couple that mysteriously disappeared from their home. I check
the names of the couple:

[image: Inline image 2]

WHAT

THE

FARK

Tonight was the first time I checked out this rom. I couldn't make this
shit up even if I wanted to.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 9:38 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Just tried Gta online for the first time.
>
> I will give it an N for Never again.
>
> On 17 October 2013 10:14, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > She wouldn't be holding my hand.
> >

> > On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Ashraf Barendse <
> ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Damn, Zooey Deschanel looks just like that girl from Bioshock Infinite
> >> here.
> >> http://i.imgur.com/BFrOQxk.jpg
> >>
> >> 10/10 would hold hands with

> //www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc