[covna] Re: Direct TV

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 12:56:13 -0600

If you are interested in keeping your Uverse service - when my AT&T Uverse
promo expired (after three years), and my bill increased, I was told by
someone at AT&T Wireless to call Uverse (and ask for the customer retention
department) and threaten to cancel my service.

I was able to get them to give me another promotion for long-time
customers. My price stayed the same, and they gave me a one-time credit for
being a loyal customer.

Bypass customer service and ask for the customer retention department -
1-800-288-2020.

Heather Jank
Ramblewood Dr.