[covna] Re: Direct TV

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 13:25:20 -0600

Worst customer service ever!   Gave a neighbor and I the run around numerous
times about fixing a problem.  Had several no shows until neighbor called a
local tv station.   Once she alerted Time Warner
TV station was coming to film her complaint, two crews were suddenly sent over
to fix the problem.