[covna] Re: Direct TV

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 11:14:58 -0800

Have used Direct TV for over a year.  Love the picture and price.  During bad
weather at times I have lost the picture.  Overall I am very pleased with it.
John Sutherland

On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:58 PM, "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>We did that every year for the first 3.  They
kept changing what the discount was for until this year when it jumped 3 times
to bring the cost up to just under $300.  Claire usually could sweet talk
them into giving us a deal, but not this time.  She went through the
customer retention department.

>We have 3 TVs hooked up for that price.  I was
hoping to be able to move locations on one of them, but the UVerse boxes don't
move easily.  The salesman's pitch for DirecTV was that with wireless it
was easy to change, but the installer said $50 to wire up each
location.