[covna] Re: Direct TV

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:58:08 -0600

We did that every year for the first 3.  They kept changing what the discount
was for until this year when it jumped 3 times to bring the cost up to just
under $300.  Claire usually could sweet talk them into giving us a deal, but
not this time.  She went through the customer retention department.

We have 3 TVs hooked up for that price.  I was hoping to be able to move
locations on one of them, but the UVerse boxes don't move easily.  The
salesman's pitch for DirecTV was that with wireless it was easy to change, but
the installer said $50 to wire up each location.
Tom