[corkbiomakerspace] Re: Logo thoughts?

  • From: jean o neill <jean.oneill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:10:41 +0100

no, the primary colours will be grand. AFAIK (and I'll check tomorrow to be
100%) it comes down to blocks essentially, so if say, we're doing headed
paper, the logo in primary colors is less of a block of colour area wise
than the same colours on a dark background on a white page. White paper is
cheaper than dark papers for leaflets etc too it seems (constant thing of
complaint in the gallery I'm in, we print everything on black...), but if
you are going dark background, then it's easier to have it all dark and
text/logos all the one other colour. But with all that said, I'm by no
means an expert, I'll talk to them that knows tomorrow and tell ye all for
definite :)