[corkbiomakerspace] Re: Logo thoughts?

  • From: Stephen Geary <sgeary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: corkbiomakerspace <corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 18:25:55 +0100

re: Logo thoughts?
We would be using it in both print & online, large versions & small.  I
think you're right, using the double helix is practically the signature of
the DIY Bio movement.  Some groups have chosen beautiful logos, though some
are not very portable.  Ideally you could use variants of the same design
on a large banner/poster and on something small like a sticker.

And on a funding tangent.  Possibility of a small grant from The Awesome
Foundation - http://www.awesomefoundation.org/
Steve