[corkbiomakerspace] Re: Logo thoughts?

  • From: Cathal Garvey <cathalgarvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 22:11:13 +0100

Possibly big request, but one which I think is relevant:
Right now, it's rectangular in shape, which isn't ideal. I wonder how
hard it would be to re-work the tree so it curves back over the lettering?

Also, I didn't think I'd like the obvious receding strand, but actually
I do. And, at least one person showed the prior version didn't "get" the
one with the missing receding helix, so explicit is better.

--
T: @onetruecathal, @IndieBBDNA
P: +353876363185