[cad-linux] Re: database application scenarios

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 20:39:55 -0400

one example.
i've spent the past week going thru training on Catia V5.
V5 uses a mono part concept.  there are several different commercial vendors
that supply software to manage the mono part models into usable assy and
install drawings.

--
Oh i've slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux