[cad-linux] Re: database application scenarios

  • From: Roland Krause <rokrau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:08:33 -0700 (PDT)

And in order to find out whether that's a feasible approach, there is a
database set up - ready for your hacking pleasures - at

http://sf.net/projects/kosmos

Access is, as of know, only through shell, until I can find someone who
can set up a simple phpMySqlAdmin installation for us.

But it is there and would provide a first step.

You can also upload documentation, papers etc.

As I said before, get a user account send me an email in private and
I'll add you to the list of developers/admins whatever you wish to be.

Regards

Roland

http://search.yahoo.com