[cad-linux] Re: database application scenarios

  • From: Roland Krause <rokrau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:55:11 -0700 (PDT)

Eric,
great! I believe it would be important to have your sketches, papers
and concepts, as well as you as a person on a team in some form.

My intent in rushing to sourceforge and setting something up is based
upone my experience that great ideas, discussions and threads often
loose momentum due to technical obstacles.

SF is relatively easy to use and learn, and it is well documented. So
just let me know when you are ready.

Regards
Roland

http://search.yahoo.com