[cad-linux] Re: database application scenarios

  • From: Roland Krause <rokrau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 18:35:59 -0700 (PDT)

I setup a database today on sourceforge for anybody interested in the
design of a datastructure for a parametric solid modelling kernel.

This is a MySQL database that can only be accessed through a web
interface on sourceforge but since sourceforge hosts phpmysqladmin it
should not be a problem to get something started quickly.

Is anybody interested in getting to started? Really guys, all that's
necessary is to create your user on sourceforge, email me here so that
I can grant you access to the project.

Some kind soul maybe able to install the php sql admin tool on the
project webserver on sourceforge for us.

Theoretically we could give this a go.

So, anyone?

Roland

http://search.yahoo.com