[cad-linux] Re: CAD with server/client architecture

  • From: Roland Krause <rokrau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 12:53:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jim Parker <hopeye@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> G'Day Eric !
>
> Let me know if you want to take this discussion offline ... I am
> tempted to send my data format to you to allow a more detailed
> discussion of its merits.

No please, leave the discussion here. I would be highly interested in
learning how far people have come with the database client server idea.

It becomes more and more clear to me now how this could be structured
and I would love to know how to set up a SQL database for this also.
I'd see keep it going f.w.i.w. .

Roland

http://search.yahoo.com