[cad-linux] Re: CAD with server/client architecture

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 13:52:10 -0400

i have to admitt i was wondering as well, but after the below explanation i
like the idea.  for areas that you have multipule people working on single
progects it would allow greater interaction.  it might also,if i understand
correctly, allow the use of clusters.

--
Oh i've slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux