[bookshare-discuss] Re: what's everyone reading?

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:28:32 -0400

Yeah.  Actually, I think that most books are better than the movies made
from books.  I Have a friend who says he won't watch the movie till he's
read the book.  Have a good one.

Kathy

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these
things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6 33, KJV.

  tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx