[bookshare-discuss] Re: what's everyone reading?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:10:50 -0700

Hi, Jana. Where do you get all your books? *smile* I have four books that
someone let me borrow in October, and I was supposed to give them back but I
never saw her again, so I guess they're mine now, considering she's changed
her number and we have, too. *smile* Anyway, one was already on Bookshare.
I've scanned one and have validated about half of it, but not the rest, and
I want to finish reading over it before I submit it. I found an entire
chapter that needed rescanning, so I did that, but I want to make sure I
don't have to redo anything else. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx