[bookshare-discuss] Re: what's everyone reading?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:09:53 -0700

I love Janette Oke, and as I know you've seen, I plan to be adding more of
her to the site. I read A WRINKLE IN TIME a long time ago in hardcopy
braille. It was pretty good. I think I might have even downloaded it from
Bookshare, but haven't read that one yet. Since you say it had a lot of
errors, I'll be looking forward to your rescan. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx