[bookshare-discuss] Re: what's everyone reading?

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:10:34 -0500

Someone said earlier that they tend to read romances in the summer,
and someone else said fantasy. When I think about it, it seems like I
tend to read horror quite a lot over the summer. Right now I'm into
Richard Laymon, which those of you who are into Stephen King or Dean
Koontz would like. I read Resurrection Dreams and Body Rides, both
awesome though a little grisley at times. Right now I'm reading a
third Laymon book, One Rainy Night. It's about a mysterious black rain
that falls on a town, turning all whom it touches into vicious
maniacs. I'm planning to read Darkness, Tell Us after that.

Pam

=20