[bookshare-discuss] Re: what's everyone reading?

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 06:11:07 -0400

Hi all!
I have read the Eugenia Price Beauty from Ashes, also, Einstein and many of
the books by Janet Oke. Book Share is wonderful. I also read a wrinkle in
time. It was good but had a lot of errors. I have a copy of the book in
print. When I am done scanning and checking the three books I am working on
I can rescan it. Have a nice day.
Hope hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx