[bookshare-discuss] Re: summaries of the romance book club and the christian book club

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 19:10:23 -0700

Well my computer was being stubborn, I tried to get there but could not make
the client work, had to uninstall and reinstall, reboot the computer and
fight with Live One Care Firewall, by the time I finally got the client
working--and it worked last December--everyone was leaving.

I did read the book and suspected the culprit to be whom it was, not wanting
to give it away if someone has not read the book.

I like Nora Roberts books that are mystery/romances, others that come to
mind are Genuine lies, Carnal Innocents,   Three Fates, Carolina Moon and
River's end.

There is also the Garden series, Blue Dahlia, The Black Rose, and Red Lilly.
Here my titles may be slightly off.

Another author might strike a similar cord, Elizabeth Lowell, she has some
books that take place in about 1100 and then more modern also.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx