[bookshare-discuss] Re: summaries of the romance book club and the christian book club

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 20:36:22 -0400

Tina, I haven't put the last Christian book club summary up yet. We will
meet the second Friday of June. We discussed House sort of, but I was the
only one who read it. Several meetings were canceled or no one was able to
be there.
Hopefully we can start to be more regular.
We will be reading Evidence of Mercy by Terry Blackstock.
Sharon