[bookshare-discuss] Re: Announcing The Project Treasure Chest Winners

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:15:15 -0700

Congratulations to all the winners!  And thanks to all the scanners who
contributed to this project.  I think everyone appreciates your hard work.

I've validated books scanned by at least 4 of the winners and I would
definitely say that their scans are a pleasure to work on. :)

Also, thanks to Monica for putting this project together.  I think it was a
great idea!

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>