[bookshare-discuss] Re: Announcing The Project Treasure Chest Winners

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 15:53:47 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulation to the winners!! Enjoy your gift certificates--and use them for
your own pleasure.

G.Cindy

*
Ladies and gentlemen, it's
time to announce and celebrate with the winners of our Project Treasure Chest
contest. We had so many wonderful submitters, and I was cheering for each one
of them. Names were put into a hat, shaken and stirred...

And the Project Treasure Chest
winners are:

Amber W.

Deborah M.

Jamie Y.

Shelley R.

Mayrie R.

Robert T.

Congratulations to each of
you. You will receive your Amazon gift certificate today. They've already been
sent,
so please check your spam filter if you don't see an email about it in your in
box.

Thanks to each of you who
participated in the contest. You dedicated your talent, time, and effort to put
high-quality scans of books into the Bookshare collection. I'm proud of each of
you.

Monica Willyard

Visit me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick