[bookshare-discuss] Re: Announcing The Project Treasure Chest Winners

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:20:49 -0500

Congrats to all the winners.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Monica Willyard
  To: Bookshare Discuss ; Bookshare Volunteers
  Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 12:34 PM
  Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Announcing The Project Treasure Chest Winners

  Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to announce and celebrate with the winners of
our Project Treasure Chest contest. We had so many wonderful submitters, and I
was cheering for each one of them. Names were put into a hat, shaken and
stirred...

  And the Project Treasure Chest winners are:

  Amber W.

  Deborah M.

  Jamie Y.

  Shelley R.

  Mayrie R.

  Robert T.

  Congratulations to each of you. You will receive your Amazon gift certificate
today. They've already been sent, so please check your spam filter if you don't
see an email about it in your in box.

  Thanks to each of you who participated in the contest. You dedicated your
talent, time, and effort to put high-quality scans of books into the Bookshare
collection. I'm proud of each of you.

  Monica Willyard

  Visit me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick

4:44 PM