[bookshare-discuss] Re: Romance Book Club Meeting Reminder

  • From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:22:50 -0400

Is it allowed to join and just listen? At least for the most part? I'm not one
for romance usually, but I read this book about a month ago and loved it
(though not because it was romance); but it has been a while, and I've read so
much more between then and now that I'm not sure how good I'd be in a
discussion. Still, I'm very interested to hear what others have to say about
this moving story and amazingly compelling characters.
Blessings,
Nickie
  When: This Friday, May 16, 2008

  Time: 9:00 p.m. Eastern, 6:00 p.m. Pacific

  Where: Just point your web browser to the following address:
  http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

  We'll be discussing the suspenseful romance novel, Angels Fall, by Nora
Roberts and making two recommendations for June's meeting.  Everyone is
welcome!

  Grace Pires, Email
  silvara@xxxxxxx