[bookshare-discuss] Re: Way To Go Booksharians!

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:04:41 -0700 (PDT)

Unbelievable!! I've not added comments before because
others have expressed my opinion, but this is too
much! At this point I think this is clearly
discrimination, and I would go to the librarians--or
better still, since men often get better results than
women at certain kinds of places and you have, because
of your disability, problems expressing yourself to
idiots, have your husband go with you and explain that
this is discrimination and if they continue to
override your your choices you're going to file a
complaint with whatever the place is to file
discrimination complaints (I forget); go to the
newspapers--there's an article in this about how the
library is mistreating its disabled patrons--and, tell
them that if necessary you'll sue. In fact, if you
happen to know a lawyer, have the lawyer go with you
instead of your husband, or write a letter. It's
possible that, if you don't know a lawyer and other
actions don't work, my daughter would be willing to
write a cease and desist letter. I wouldn't think it
would take much time.

It's time for action!!