[bookshare-discuss] Re: The Stream and the UAK

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 22:13:52 EDT

Well, for right now I have been successful by using the Stream companion.
Since I gave up this evening on going into "my computer" and trying the
complicated instructions I was getting I have now transferred two Bookshare
books
with the companion. It still leaves me wondering why there is such an
anti-companion sentiment on this list. In a message dated 8/17/2008 6:09:11
P.M.
Pacific Daylight Time, akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  Roger,

Maybe Pat is going to help you with this, but if you want  somebody to
walk you through this on the phone, just write me  privately.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal  Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who  wander are lost."

Email services provided by the System Access Mobile  Network.  Visit
www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility  anywhere.
Put the word  'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To get a list of
available  commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject  line.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-Volkswagen-Jetta-2009/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00030000000007
 )