[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: trumpet music

  • From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 00:37:55 -0400

I too would love to know if Handle's Messiah is found.
Blessings,
Nicole
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 29, 2008, 6:52 PM
Hey I like classical trumpet stuff, only if there's
trumpet in the
classical music, if not, I'll fall asleep, you guys
should by the cd
album called Trumpet Concertos, featuring jazz trumpeter
who done a
wide range of music, name Wynton Marsalis.

wrote:
> I'll have to see if I can get that. The Haydn
trumpet concerto is my very
> favorite, plus the Hummel, which I have on the same
CD. I didn't specify
> last night because I thought but wasn't sure it
was Haydn and didn't want to

<rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I like all those pieces you mentioned pplus the
Haydn
>> Trumpet Concerto.  My
>> favorite jazz album that features trumpet is Miles
>> Davis's Portraits of
>> Spain.  There is one part that is particularly
triumphant.
>> It sounds like a
>> procession that alternates with some other music.
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email
>> bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>   Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in
the
>> Subject line.  To get a list of available
commands, put the
>> word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

Subject line.  To get a list
> of available commands, put the word 'help' by
itself in the subject line.

  Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
Subject line.  To get a list of available commands, put the

Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list