[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: trumpet music

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 07:27:23 -0400

Grandma Cindy,

I like all those pieces you mentioned pplus the Haydn Trumpet Concerto. My favorite jazz album that features trumpet is Miles Davis's Portraits of Spain. There is one part that is particularly triumphant. It sounds like a procession that alternates with some other music. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx