[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: trumpet music

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 21:32:45 -0700

You can also try, Greatest Hits. It features J. S. Bach Allegro Assai,
Handle, Eternal Source of Light Divine, Vivaldi I-Allegro,The prince
of Denmark's March, Canzon V,., Rondeau, Marshall Air, Ill. Finale
Allegro, Sonata a 9 Zu Der Kayserlichen, Voluntary in C Major, II
Andante, Rondo (III) Concerto in Eb-Hummel, Promenade, Dance of the
Balerina and Waltz, Sunrise (also sprach of Zarathustra),
Prokofiev-Kije's Wedding, Entrance of the Emperor and his Court,
Neapolitan Dance, Rondo For Lifey, Shostakovich-IV. Allegro Con Brio,
Rimsky Korsikoff's famous Flight of the Bumble-Bee, The Three Ace's, A
Bugler's Holiday and Variations On The Carnaval of Venice
under the classical section, you will also enjoy a well beloved album
called Handel's Massiah, which I don't have anymore, sad to say, been
tryin' to look for it, so if you actually find it, let me in on the
scoop, ok?