[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: trumpet music

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:15:26 -0700

Yeah, I agree with Elfqueen that it can be redundant as far as the
Halijulia or however ya spell it, chorus, what is worse for me was
when I was singing first tenor in a choir singing the Rutter Gloria
singing "Amen" in 5 /8 time, and we did have a full orchestra with us
doing that one, as well as the Canite Tuba by Don McKulla, though it
was only the first movement of the Canite Tuba.