[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: trumpet music

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:27:47 -0700

I HAVE THAT ONE! Always wanted to play it, or rather learn how to play
it, but as of right now, I'm trying to learn how to play, "The Man
With A Horn", "I Can't Get Started", "Moose The Mooch", and "Billy's
Bounce". If any of you who like jazz music want some of my recordings
I've made as a trumpeter, let me know, giving me your name and email
address and I'll send you mp3's of them and will keep ya posted on my
upcoming project. Chela AKA Chris Boti, trumpet