[bookshare-discuss] OT: trumpet music

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 20:41:26 -0700 (PDT)

Big, big smile.

Trumpet music is my favorite kind, though not so much jazz. Al Hirt was one of
our favorites, and Gerard Schwartz. I also have a Wynton Marsalis CD. I love
trumpet concerti, and of course, on a lighter vein, Trumpeter's Lullaby and
Bugler's Holiday.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/