[bookshare-discuss] Re: copywrite year in roman numerals

  • From: "gina" <makayla221@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 23:39:07 -0500

Hi does anyone know what is wrong with the book share website thanks.
From: Rick Roderick <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 29, 2008, 6:57 AM
Mary,

If I remember right, M is 1000, c is 100, and L is 50.  CM
would be 900,
because in Roman numerals, that would be 900, just as IX is
9, whereas X is
10,.

To make a long story short, that would be 1950.

  Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
Subject line.  To get a list of available commands, put the